Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I wear my sunglasses at night.................

Quinn's closet is full of stuff. Old med school books, summer pillows for the couch, baby clothes and swimsuits, screens for the windows, Halloween costumes, the list goes on and on. One day while Mom and Dad were looking the other way, Quinn unloaded his closet. He found many treasures, among them, these sweet orange sunglasses. Yes, they were Mike's from his youth. I tried to capture each child sportin' these stylin' frames. They were a hot item for a day or two.









Bring on the sun, baby! We're all decked out.

6 comments:

John and Misty said...

I just discovered your blog yesterday. Love all the great pics! The glasses are awesome!
-Misty Jenson

Sarah said...

Sa-weet! I love the shades!

Melanie said...

Cute! It is so good to "see" you, Molls! I miss you tons! It is good to catch up this way! Your family is adorable! I hope you are well!

Team Bryan said...

Molly!! Could your kids be any cuter? I don't even think so!! Love to read the blog!! You have always been so fun!! Your kids are WICKED lucky to have you and Mike as parents. Love Love Love
Tari Bryan

Nina said...

So was the coolness of Quinn in the glasses enough of a boost to make it over the fact he had just unloaded the entire closet?! I know you...you took it all in stride, turned up the Buble, and got your dance on. What a woman you are. :)

S&F Seminario said...

I can't believe I haven't commented on this adorable post yet, even though I've looked at it often!
Don't you love cheap entertainment?