Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Twins

I snapped this photo of Max and Mae tonight at 4 1/2 years of age. It reminded me of the mountains of pictures I used to take when the twins were young, and when being 'twins' was more noticeable. I'm walking down memory lane for a minute. Won't you join me?
Here come 10 sweet pictures from the past. I could have added SO MANY more, but I was getting teary eyed, so I stopped at ten. :)





















And speaking of twins, don't these two look alike?? Love it- like father, like son.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Connie Whitesides said...

That was a great walk down twin lane. They are quite lovely 4 1/2 year olds. We sure love 'em.

John and Misty said...

Well said! Loved the pics! We'll have to get together and swap pics of our boy/girl twins. Aren't they so fun?!!!

Hilary said...

Awwwwwww!