Thursday, October 18, 2007

Max and Mae
6 months


I was surfin' through some friends blogs and realized that I need to update mine more! But I don't have a ton of new pictures, so I found this cute one of the twins I took a few days ago and -voila- I've created a new post! (I don't know why everything is underlined right now......or why the text is blue...I'm just goin' with it until Mike gets home, then he can fix everything. He reigns in the chaos and restores the peace when he steps through the door. Bless you, Mike.)
I've got (Ha! The computer is playing tricks on me) all three kids asleep and managed to do nearly nothing during this precious free time. I hear Max rolling around, but not calling me, Quinn's bedroom door is still closed tight, must open that soon so he's not traumatized when he wakes and can't get out of his bedroom, and Mini-Mae is still soundly sleeping. She sleeps a lot....during the day, that is! I'll have to post some pictures of Quinn, so it doesn't look like the twins are taking over.

6 comments:

S&F Seminario said...

Molly and the family,
Could children be any cuter than this? Oh. I love 6 months so much. I think 6 months and 18 months are my favorite. Am I allowed to have favorites? I love every age, of course. Molly, how nice it is to be able to just press buttons and suddenly a summary of your world appears on screen and I can feel a part. How I wish I could be there to help you lavish away your free time.

Anonymous said...

Molly, I was just thinking about you and Ward Talent Show and how amazing you were and are!! It made me smile :)!! My friend Danaka out there said you are in her ward.... crazy! So glad you two get to meet!
Your kids are getting to big.. so cute!

Heather Dawson said...

Molly - your three little ones are so precious!!! Looks like you're having fun up in Minnesota! I love looking at your blog!

Elizabeth said...

Molly, you make me smile. I love reading your blog.

AJ Stevens said...

Hey Molly somehow through blog links I ended up looking at yours I haven't seen your twins before, they are adorable. And of course Quinn is as precious as ever, glad to know you are doing well. Marion Boyd

Nielsen Family said...

They are tooo cute!!!! Whow time flies!