Monday, November 5, 2007

Cookie Monster!

Mike says he and Quinn are going to make cookies.
Do they make chocolate chip cookies? No.
Perhaps a simple bar cookie? Never.
Maybe they'll whip up some nice, easy oatmeal cookies?
No way.
They make Double Chocolate Chunk Biscotti.


Quinn loves learning the finer things of life from Daddy. Mama thinks honey on toast is serving up something real nice!

The chef looks pleased! (So is the woman of the house who happens to be taking this photo in between bites of her 5th cookie!)

(once again, foiled by the computer, the top 6 lines of this post are underlined. I could be upset. I could scream and wave my arms, but I will stay composed. I will not let the computer see my anger! I will keep on posting!!!)


5 comments:

Jen C. said...

Now THAT is an impressive dessert. We're lucky in our house to end up with Betty Crocker doing most of the work while we add eggs, oil, and water to our brownie mix. :)

Molly, your blog rocks!! :)

S&F Seminario said...

Molly,
You married such a nice guy. I'm so happy to have Mike in our life. Hee! I love that Quinn looks totally capable of being the in-house chef in that picture. Empowerment to toddlers! I say let them do the laundry as well!

Elizabeth said...

Your computer woes crack me up! I am very impressed that your men are so well trained in the kitchen!

Sharp Family said...

You're a lucky woman, Molly! Mike seems to be quite the chef! I once made cookies . . . hard to remember so long ago:)

Kam Family said...

Mike and Molly-- I saw your guy's name posted on another blog-- so I hope it's okay, that I checked yours out! I can't believe how big the twins are! THey are so cute! And it was so fun to see Quinn cooking-- sometime if we ever head your way, we'll have to get Mikey and Quinn together and let them whip us up something (mikey also LOVES to be in the kitchen... thank goodness for "cooking with playdoh"!) Well, I hope all continues to go well for you guys! I miss seeing your happy cheerful face Molly! (and Mike) You were always such a source of strength to me-- always so happy, and friendly. I really admire you!
Have a great week!
www.jaredandkarissa.blogspot.com