Sunday, January 13, 2008

Many Pictures.......all at once!


KIDS, Glorious Kids!
Quinn is such a darling with his little brother and sister. He's very fair. If he says "hi" to Mae, he makes sure to crawl over to Max and give him a nuzzle too. The twins love it when Quinn's obnoxious. Oh, they think it's so funny. Max & Mae could listen to Quinn's babble all day long. Often he's busy being a 2 1/2 year old and doesn't pay them much mind, but every once in a while he remembers they're around and he crawls after them, talks to them, sings and dances for them. Watching the twins response, you'd think their hero was in the room. This is what I hoped having kids (siblings for one another, playmates) would feel like.




We made cookies for baby Jesus's birthday. Quinn figured, if Christmas was about celebrating a birthday, we'd better have treats. Quinn and I had a really fun time making the cookies and talking about Jesus.


Mike and Quinn wrestling in the basement.
They have so much fun together. Mike, and Mini-Mike!



Seriously, how cute is this apron??!!

My dear friend made me this apron for Christmas this year. I LOVE IT! Thank you, Lindsay, for making me feel glamorous while stirring my oatmeal!


Here is Mae, getting into things! She loves to be in the action. She drags her 9 month-old self around, not truly crawling on hands & knees but going places none-the-less, and finds yummy things to chew on. Loaves of bread, drapes, the side of the couch, old crusty cheerios (at least, I hope they're cheerios). She is a hoot and smiles all the time.


My life is full of sweet moments. It's full of frustrating, crying moments as well, but what floats to the top at the end of a full day are the tender moments with my little ones. They won't be small for long. I love them and thank the Lord for this chance to raise His precious children.

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful family Molly! My favorite thing in the world is watching my girls play together. I know that the oldr kate gets the more fun they will have...it's a great feeling! Your kids will be such fun playmates for each other.

Jen said...

Cute pictures! I have been waiting for some new pics of you and your family. Sounds like things are always fun at the Johnson house! Love ya!

S&F Seminario said...

I love this! I'm so happy to see your fun. I wish I could be there. Lindsay's apron is fabulous, and I love to see the picture of the twins loving Quinn. I love your family. You're always my star to steer by. By the way, I had to laugh last night because I was getting Miranda to sleep and Mimi says something about Quinn...when she usually talks about Max and Mae. She asked me is Quinn her age? I said yes. She said, "Maybe Sam could marry Mae," then she thought better of it, "NO, maybe her brother will marry her" meaning Max. Then she said, "And maybe I should marry Quinn." And I said, trying to act casual, "That sounds like a good idea." She always wants things that are the same to marry each other. So easily my plan has come to fruition! I will continue the subliminal messages.

Jen C. said...

Molly, you are super woman! Your kids are adorable, you are adorable, and I love your positive attitude!! You are my inspiration! A year from now my kiddies will be almost the exact ages that yours are right now. A year will go by quickly!! (Well, except maybe at 2 am...) Keep up the super mom-ness!!

Jake and Melese Sorensen said...

Molly and Mike, it is so good being able to see your beautiful family. My mom told me you had a blog and I am glad she did because it is fun looking at all your pictures and to see how you are all doing. It is hard keeping in touch with everyone and blogging makes it so fun and easy. Mike, I have thought a lot about you as I look at all the amazing places to canoe up here in Nova Scotia. If you ever have a hankering to paddle in the dark woods of Nova Scotia then load up the family and come on up because Melese and I would love it. Melese is jealous about the house thing. She can't wait to get out of this apartment/town house. Someday! Congratulations on everything and hope to hear from you sometime.

Adam and Brynn said...

Molly your kids are SO cute!!! I love Quinn's treats idea to celebrate the birth of the Savior! I bet you had fun! I haven't said 'Hi' for awhile and saw your blog on Jen's site! I love your pictures.

love,
Brynn

Brooke S said...

Molly!

How fun to find you!

There are twins everywhere!

I have twin nieces that are now 10 1/2 months. They are less than 24 inches tall, but they are walking.

Miss you... Does he love me I wanna know... Hmmm.... revert to the good ol' days.

Brooke

Team Bryan said...

Molly!! You make motherhood look like a walk in the Sticky sweet, nothing-ever-can-go-wrong Park!! And you are quite the funny blogger, too! I am so glad I can take some pointers from you, in bloggerhood, motherhood, and well, pretty much everything!! Love, Love, Love, Tari

Sarah said...

Oh Molly, they are just adorable!! Glad you are all doing so well! Love, Sarah, Amiel & Elijah

HiccupMeL said...

Molly!!! Long time no see...I love finding people through other people's blogs. Your family is so beautiful and it looks like life is treating you wonderfully. You deserve it!