Wednesday, December 26, 2007

December 25th!

CHRISTMAS EVE

Ready for visions of sugarplums in our new snowman pjs from Gran & Pa.

11pm. Room is ready.
Enter Tiny Tots (but not until about 9am, OK?)!


7am. Look! Presents, Ma! It's a LentilLand! Wa-Hoo!



A few days prior to Christmas, Rochester
warmed up enough for Frosty to visit!
It had been too cold to pack any snow,
so this snowman was a real treat.

Max & Mae slept through most of Christmas morning, so Quinn got lots of attention and enjoyed unwrapping EVERYONE'S presents. Mike was happy to receive 3 new saw blades this year and a creme brule torch. I got a new flat-iron (bad hair days, be gone!), and tons of much-needed chocolate. The missionaries spent some time with us Christmas day, and we had an amazing dinner with Ryan & Lindsay Christmas night. It was a true "family" day. We got some good video of The Q opening presents that I'll try to post after my nap. That's all for now.

5 comments:

Jen said...

HELLO! Your kids are TOO CUTE! I love the pajama pictures. Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. LOVE YA!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Johnson Five! :)

Elizabeth said...

Cute snowman PJ's. It looks like Santa did a good job at your house!

S&F Seminario said...

Very, very nice. I love your Christmas. The jammies were great and I'm wondering if the boys have the same ones as Sammy, and if so, of course I WON'T be surprised. I wish I could have been with you! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hanne and Fam said...

I can't believe how big the kids have gotten since the last time we saw you guys! Celia gave me your blog site. Come visit ours so we can stay in touch.
Hanne