Saturday, September 20, 2008

A very few pictures


Max and Mae, after church last Sunday (Sept 14, 2008). These are the cute clothes they wore at Ty and Connie's wedding on August 1st. I love dressing the kids up. Thanks again, Aunt Connie!!!

Quinn is not getting up at 3am anymore! He can earn a candy bar for the rest of his days if he'll stay in his bed!!

I'm trying to choose more photos to include in this post, but Quinn won't allow it. Something about me promising to fill water balloons with him while Max & Mae sleep and I'm working on the computer instead??!! NO! So, to the kitchen faucet we go. If you ever wondered why I don't post more often.....one day life will be slower and then I'll have nothing to post about!

8 comments:

Hilary said...

Hey! I recently stayed in my bed all night long...I'll expect my candy bar to arrive in the mail sometime next week.

Unknown said...

Looks like Quinn is a chocolate lover just like his mama! :)

S&F Seminario said...

I want you to know that starting kids on water balloons is very dangerous because they are addicting. If I would do it, all day long ALL I would do is fill up water balloons which would be smashed within 1 second or LESS of fillup. I feel your pain. BUT on the other hand it is SO fun to watch their faces when those babies splash.

Jen said...

We just bribed Cache with candy to smile for some family pictures. What would we do without Mr. Hershey?

Kirsten said...

I am looking at your adorable children with Maren. Instead of enjoying her cousins, she asks 'Can we see a picture of aunt Molly as that Turkey thing instead?'. You are memorable! My kids love you.
Kirsten

Nina said...

Look at all these people who are so happy to read about your busy life! :) Go Molly!

Hilary said...

I wish I was forced to have some quiet time and then snack on a candy bar. Enjoy it for both of us Quinn!

Hilary said...

That was C that commented by the way.