Monday, December 22, 2008

Gingerbread House Party!

I have been looking forward to decorating gingerbread houses all month! My friend, Sarah Ann, invited us over on Saturday and the fun began. Yummy gingerbread, sweet, sweet frosting (my favorite part), oodles and oodles of candy, this should be done monthly, not just at Christmastime!


Check out Mike's awesome house with yard. We made one house to eat and one to give away. This prized-piece was the give away. It looks like this house might get a little chilly on a cold MN night, with the nice "breezeway" going through the middle/top of the house. All good gingerbread houses have LOTS of character. :)

A garden and a koi pond?? When can I move in?!


Can the holidays get better than this?
I submit that they cannot!



And one of the kids all dressed up for the Sunday before Christmas. I love these three! Too cute.

Hope your holiday is sweet!

2 comments:

Sharp Family said...

Looks like fun . . .those are some spectacular gingerbread houses! And the kids . . . darling!

Hilary said...

C says....
"Put firecrackers in your houses and blow them up!"
Festive?
Slightly on the side of criminal?
You be the judge!