Wednesday, December 10, 2008

minus the photos

I am a picture blogger. I only post with pictures. I am not clever enough to capture ones attention with prose alone. But, we've had a little accident. Our beloved digital camera was found, on the kitchen counter, front panel popped off (obviously dropped onto the tile), 1/2 of a sticky kiwi fruit glued to the shutter, dripping sour green juices onto its lovely silver frame. I have high hopes for our dear camera. She's smart and snappy. :) She'll pull through. Until then, please envision us at our best; always clean and well-behaved, giggling and laughing all the while, the house spot-less, the Christmas tree glorious, and the husband home every evening, spending many precious and tender moments together as a family. Ahhh, that even warms my heart.

2 comments:

Nina said...

Is that to say your heart takes longer to warm up because of your cold, cold, callous, inhumorous nature?!! Dang, sorry to hear about the camera. Do you want me to come take photos of y'all in front of your tree? In lieu of the undone haircut?! Let me know!

S&F Seminario said...

Our camera survived a lengthy soak in the toilet, and I know yours will make it too.
I NEED YOUR ADDRESS! Please send to sharonandfernando@yahoo.com