Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Must post something, ANYTHING! Just post!

Here we are on Mother's Day, May 10th.


I had a fabulous Mother's Day. Seriously, it was better than my birthday. A big shout out to my great hubby Mike! You are the best!
(I got a new digital camera--wa-hoo! These first pics are taken with Lumix while the others are my old Fuji)


These next two pictures are of Quinn and Max, snoozin' the big one a few Tuesdays ago. It was 9:15am and they weren't stirring. I laughed and snapped a photo.
I felt like I was living with teenagers!



Zzzzzzz!




And finally, the awesome Burley Train.




Mike found a used Burley Tag-A-Long and life on the bike trail is tons more fun! We weren't sure how all three kids would do behind Mike's bike (FYI, I do own an old school Schwinn bike and I'm not afraid to take off on it-even though the last time I rode it was for soccer practice at Lundstrom park-but when Mike takes all three, it's a nice break away from the kids for me and fun for Mike to cruise on the bike path and end up at some distant park to play for a while. OK, I just needed to explain to the world why I'm not saddled up and feeling the wind on my face too. Everyone is happy with this arrangement! :)


There! I've updated the blog! Who cares if dinner gets on the table or if the van gets filled with gas? Today is already a success.

6 comments:

Carol said...

Looks fun. Will you add another bike for grandma?

Connie Whitesides said...

The bike train is great. We better bring ours in July and we will make a 5 bike train. That will be photo worthy!

Unknown said...

you guys are seriously so cute!! :)

S&F Seminario said...

Oh how can I comment on anything in this post...the amazing bikemobile the gorgeous children the smiling faces...but your AMAZING dress. Come on! You are the most stylish. You've still got it...I should have known when you introduced me to matching neon shirts and socks.

Elizabeth said...

Love the pictures Molly! Your family is looking so grown up! I love seeing the Burley train! Jon takes the girls for nice long outings in the bike trailer as well, it is great "me" time! Now we just need Molly to be big enough to ride in the trailer and to find a tag-a-long for Annie!
BTW...you were great inspiration for our decision to use the name Molly for daughter #3. I hope she turns out as beautiful inside and out as Molly Johnson!

Sarah said...

There it is, that beautiful dress with the beautiful mama in it! Love it. And the bike train you have going on is awesome. Is it hard to pull? We might need to copy that idea. We miss you!