Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pampering

For Christmas, my Mom gave me a Bee Bar. It's a wonderful creation; a hand & body vanilla scented lotion bar that you "apply frequently on dry skin, hands, elbows & feet". Mae found the bar in my bedroom and was fascinated with it. She carried the Bee Bar around all day, moisturizing her own hands and who ever came near her.



Quinn's willing for a little lotion rub to help smooth his rough Minnesota winter cheeks. :)



Funny thing, I didn't tell Mae that it's used to soften rough feet, she just KNEW! I think I may have a budding beautician on my hands here. :)


This Bee Bar, filled with shea butter, beeswax, sweet almond oil & cocoa butter has brought us hours of pampering fun. Great gift, Mom!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Look at Q's stylin' hair!

Connie Whitesides said...

I am totally diggin' the hair worn by Quinn. Great taste. And the "Bee Bar," the best part of waking up! So nice to use on the roughness, I am glad your children appreciate quality!

Anna and Dell said...

when did quinn get to be a big boy? He's grown up so much!