Monday, November 15, 2010

Temple Grounds



Look at this place. It's glorious.
I took these pictures on a magnificent fall day in early November.




I wanted my kids to walk around the temple while the fountain was still going, the flowers still blooming and the leaves still on the trees.


Mae has been wanting to go to the temple for several weeks now. She's very interested every time I leave the house to attend a temple session. She always begs to come along, last time tears were involved.



She wanted to wear her white church dress to walk along the temple grounds. I was touched at how sweet and excited she was about the temple. It warmed my heart.







I really enjoyed this afternoon and I think my kids did too. I feel immensely blessed to live close (less-than-15 mins-away-close) to a temple. There is so much beauty and peace at this Holy House.

4 comments:

Alan and Brittney said...

how did your children grow up so fast.... it seems like just yesterday they were walking in to their first day in the nursery!! You look beautiful and so happy. You presence is missed in Rochester!

Dan-o said...

Molls,

That part about wanting to wear her white dress on the temple grounds was really cool. Your kids are so cute. That is nice that you live so close too. We're about 120 miles from Mesa, so there are no quick trips to the temple. It's an all-day ordeal, but always feels so good when we go.

How you doing and how is Utah growing (back) on you?

Jill K said...

SUPER CUTE pictures Molly!! I think about your family often and I ask Stephanie about you guys a lot!! Hope things are going well for you!

Elise said...

MOL! I hope you guys are having a fabulous holiday season : D I did not get a nicole lee... although I love my purses from her of course! Instead, I got some awesome luggage... http://www.orlakiely.com/usa.cfm/bags/travel/10SE-LCO002/12953/_/
Why do we love bags so so so much? Seriously!
We've been traveling quite a bit... in fact our christmas present this year is a trip to Maui in a few weeks! Couldn't be more excited : D
How is the new job? Are you loving being close to family in the UT? Miss seeing your gorgeous, smiling face around!