Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas 2010


Remember Christmas?
Here Max is arranging the ornaments on the "real tree". The fun tree that Mike & I made downstairs was not a real tree in the kids eyes.
.
Looooove my new slippers. Oh, and loooove my son. :-)
We saw the Utah Symphony Orchestra perform The Polar Express.
We cruised downtown on TRAX for a fun-filled trip to Temple Square with Mike's sister, Karie & hubby Keith and their family.

Here is my favorite colored tree on Temple Square.


We spent some quality time with all my family (my Dad is NOT this stern).



See what a good sport he is? I love this about you Dad!

A great Christmas. It's a gift to live near family.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh Molly!!! That makes me miss your family. You are all so wonderful! I'm so glad you had a good Christmas!!

Kirsten said...

I LOVE your 'fun' tree. I want one. Can I sign up for a class to make one next year??? Do you and Mike do in-house demonstrations?

Sarah said...

Your fun tree is rockin! I love it AND your new slippers! :)

Hilary said...

How did I miss this post 2 weeks ago?! Christmas was oh so fun. Love you guys! (And ps...we LOVED your non-real tree!)