Monday, June 20, 2011

the last few months....


Hey all! We have had a busy few months of house hunting, but the hunt is finally over. Drumroll please....we are moving to Bountiful! We hope the commute for Mike will be easy, the countryside looks lovely and the home & yard are nice.
Now it's time to get serious about moving and pack up... I'm trying to put it off, can you tell- I mean, I'm blogging! :-)
Here are some pictures from the not-too-distant past:
Quinn and I dying some eggs at Gran & Pa's

Quinn's Silly Sally play in April. Max, Mae and I went to watch, it was singing silliness at its best!
Mae snapped this picture of Max

Max snapped this picture of Mae
Now I'm off to fill some boxes.


Posted by Picasa



9 comments:

Hilary said...

As always, I am obsessed with the sheer awesomeness of your hair!
Can't wait to see you SOON!

Ryan And Kami said...

You will LOVE Bountiful! Chris and I lived there when we were first married and we really enjoyed it. Hope the packing and the move go smoothly. Can't wait to see pics of the new pad!

Ryan And Kami said...

Oh, this is Sarah Q. I didn't realize I was logged on under my in-laws account. :)

John and Misty said...

Yeah! You will be very close to us! We'll have to get our kids together Oh my--two sets of twins! It will be a rock'in party! Congrats on the house! We loved living in Bountiful a few years ago...
-Misty

Dan-o said...

Packing is never fun! Hope the move goes quickly and easily. Bountiful is very nice and I'm sure you'll enjoy it there. Amazing mountains. A temple. Pace's Dairy Ann. What's not to love?

Nina said...

I love your hair! It's probably longer by now... :) Hope all is well unpacking those boxes! XX -N

Jen said...

Fun to see what you have been up to! Silly Sally? My sister and I have an inside joke about a silly Sally.... LOL Sounds like it was fun! I emailed you about a week ago... I don't have your current phone number and wanted to call and say HI... I emailed you my #. I may have the wrong email..?? who knows, but hopefully we can connect. I would love to chat!!

Nina said...

Sad thing #1 - you haven't posted since June. Sad thing #2 - this post is new to me. :) Where does life go?!?!? Hope your week has been awesome! Love YOU!

Nina said...

Sad thing # 3 = I am growing old and forgot that I already commented on your post! My goodness... I could have sworn I hadn't seen these pics yet...