Tuesday, September 20, 2011

refreshment for the soul


I have long wanted to walk through Red Butte Garden.
I got my chance 2 weeks ago when they advertised a free evening of garden delights.

5 miles of winding trails led us through this tree "arch".

We spent a lot of time in the Herb Garden, smelled every petal in the Rose Garden, hopped on rocks through the Waterfall Garden and discovered the Children's Garden just as it was time to leave (the kids made us promise we would come back and explore that garden!).



It was glorious to be among so many beautiful plants. Everywhere you turned, there was something lovely to view.

It feels good to blog again! I love reading and commenting on all your blogs, it's about time I updated mine.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lisa Cronk said...

What a beautiful place to enjoy the wonder of nature!
I can't believe how big the kids are getting. I hope you are all doing well.
: ) Lisa Cronk

S&F Seminario said...

You and Mike make a gorgeous couple. I LOVE the picture of the kids and the fish. Such photographic talent and good looks all in one family...

Hilary said...

YES! Seriously about time! Keep those updates comin', sista!

Kathryn said...

Hurray for a new house, school plays, super-cute kids, and a fun day outside at a beautiful garden. Always a joy to check in on your family and say hi. Miss you, Molly.

Jenn said...

Thanks for commenting so I could find your blog! Your kids are ADORABLE - and you're looking beautiful these days! I feel like it was just yesterday that Linda was telling me about all of your woes with your twin babies and Mike in school and everything you had on your plate! Now the twins are 4??? Crazy. Well, I guess we just don't see you often enough . . . glad to have a chance to check in with your blog now!