Sunday, September 9, 2007

Big Brother


Quinn is learning to be a good big brother. He's always a source of entertainment for Max and Mae (and his parents). Still, he is the only person that Mae will laugh at. Molly went to church today all on her own; it was the first week that I've been on call on Sunday. The people sitting in front of her laughed and complemented Quinn on how good a big brother he was. There isn't a Sunday that goes by that Quinn doesn't say "Hi Max" or "Hi Mae" in the quietest part of sacrament meeting.

This month has been my busiest yet. Although I don't have to spend any nights at the hospital, every other day I'm the admitting pediatric resident for the Hematology/Oncology service and am at the hospital from 6 am to 6 pm. I've seen a lot of kids with cancer come through the hospital and I'm always impressed by their good attitudes and the devotion they have from their parents.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so fun to see your darling little family and what you guys are up to. I have thought about you like crazy since you left!
Miss you guys :)!

The Wootens

Sharp Family said...

I love your blog! Your kids are so cute, although the only picture of Mae is from a distance, she's still cute:) We miss you. I guess we'll have to wait until spring for our canoe trip since it's getting cold all of a sudden, but we'll see you at stake conference!

Unknown said...

So glad you have a blog! I hope you will update it more often than the Gassins update theirs! :) We miss you guys!