Friday, September 28, 2007


One of our many walks..........
Molly writes:
The little red park behind the kids in the picture is really close to our house. We take a walk whenever we can, and often end up on the swings or cruisin' down the slide.
Quinn has to push his stroller when we go out. I have my stroller, and Quinn has his. I love it.
We get lots of smiles when people see us coming.

My friend bought us this awesome side-by-side stroller at a
rummage sale earlier
this month. It saved me from shopping
for a stroller with all three kids and it was a lot

cheaper than many double strollers---only $15!
Thanks again, Lindsay!!!

6 comments:

Sharp Family said...

I love it! What a crew! It's adorable that Quinn pushes a stroller next to you.

gassins said...

I've tracked you down! Your blog looks great! Now I can spy on you in between play groups. :)

Lindsay

Unknown said...

What a cute family you are. Quinn is getting so tall. I'm sure he's a great big brother.

Mandy said...

Hey Molly,
Your kids are so cute and are getting so big! How is everything going for you guys? How is residency?

Christina Nielsen said...

Hello,
Whow time sure flies! Cannot believe how big your kids are! I am glad you have a blog so we can check on your family once a week...
Take care

Christina Nielsen said...

Oups it said September babies...
but this is the Nielsens...