Saturday, March 15, 2008

Who's 3?

QUINN'S THREE!
I haven't posted in ages (everyone's nodding their heads) and my computer won't let me put my pictures in the order I want, so here they are in random order! No, wait! Mike just got home and solved the problem. He's changing out of his spandex Super-Hero outfit right now........

Here are some high-lights from Quinn's Big Day (March 9th)-
Quinn got a play tent from Gran & Pa! Everyone (Daddy included) enjoy this gift.

He got lots of new cars. His party theme was Disney/Pixar's film, CARS. We can't get enough of Lightning McQueen at our house. Ka-Chow!
My amazing sister, Quinn's wonderful Auntie LooLoo, made this Lightning McQueen birthday cake. He was rather grumpy the day we were celebrating his birthday, but as soon as he saw Laura walking through the door holding a double-decker, sweet n' sugary, full of chocolatey-goodness birthday cake for him, he was all smiles. Really, EVERYONE was all smiles. Well done Loo!

We spent the month of February visiting family in Utah (seriously, the whole month) so Quinn got to party with his cousins. These three beauties are my sister's kids. We spent a week with Jess and Fam at her house in American Fork and had such a great time. Quinn loved all the attention and action that goes on in a household containing a 7 year old, a 4 1/2 year old and a 2 year old. It was fun for me to get a glimpse of what life has in store for me when Quinn and the twins grow older.


So, now I'm back in Minnesota and the weather is nicer and my attitude toward life is better after spending a month with my family. I called Mike to ask if he wanted us to stay in UT longer so he could study more (undisturbed) for the 3rd step of the boards and he practically yelled into the phone, "No! Come home!". I smiled when I heard that, and stepped onto the plane.

5 comments:

Jen C. said...

Molly!!! Yay for cute new pictures!! Glad you had a great February and glad you're back in the blogging world! Happy birthday, Quinn!

Team Bryan said...

Hey!! Good to see you are all well and good. Have you seen our blog? Try www.teambryanshomeplate.blogspot.com. Happy Birthday Leap Year Baby!!

Hilary said...

Ahhh Molls...we miss you here in the land of Utah! However, it makes me smile to know how happy you are to be home with Mike...and I smile even more because I'm coming to see you next week!

Jen said...

HELLO! Fun to see new pictures. I am glad Quinn had such a fun birthday. We did the CARS cake as well for Cache's birthday, but yours was definitely better and bigger :) I was 39 weeks pregnant and didn't feel like doing anything overly fabulous :) I am glad you had fun in Utah. Hope to see more pictures soon! I have pictures of Griffyn on our blog. We love our new arrival... she is such a good baby!

S&F Seminario said...

MOLLY! I'm so happy to see this adorable post. I love the pictures. What a handsome boy Quinn is. Congrats Quinn on turning 3! We love you all.