Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sittin' Pretty

I HAD to post something new so that every time anyone visited the blog they weren't assaulted with that gigantic picture of me pregnant with the twins. What was I thinking, posting that for all the world to see?? Shudder.

Easter afternoon.
First it went like this.....

(Mae totally steals the show in this pic)
Then like this.....
Add Quinn and a few tears......
Exit Mae, boys are getting rowdy....
Max triumphs!
We have 9am church, so these pictures were taken at about 1pm when everyone was done for the day and ready to nap. We enjoyed Easter dinner (after the much-needed naps) with some friends, Leo & Victoria. Leo is a peds resident with Mike. I had a great time visiting and relaxing with them and their 2 girls. Holidays don't feel like holidays unless you get together with family or friends.
The Easter bunny finally made it to our house Monday afternoon during Quinn's nap. I'm glad he decided to come because I was having a hard time staying away from those starburst jelly beans! We didn't dye eggs this year, which meant one very sad thing----no deviled eggs! Quinn is so expressive and excitable, he loved hunting for his Easter basket and finding the plastic eggs hidden around the house.

6 comments:

Jen C. said...

You have the cutest kids!! (well, mine excluded of course...) Love the recliner pics. Happy Easter! And hey, none of us minded seeing you great with child(ren). It happens to the best of us!! ;)

S&F Seminario said...

Molly. I love you. Here I sit at 12:28 am laughing at my computer and you're miles away hopefully getting some well deserved shut-eye. I just love you! I think you have to consider the posting of the megamollybelly pic as a sort of academy award or olympic gold medal of pregnancy. A figure to be lauded not appauled at. Well, I laud you, I laud you good babe. And your kids on Easter is CLASSIC. Who took those pictures? Genius. Almost as much genius as the one writing the captions. Did I say I love you?! You are the BEST!

The UnMighty said...

I have to comment on the last post because the size just blows my mind! Amazing!

Congrats on the good lookin' twins.

HiccupMeL said...

Molly! Long time since the days when you would sing, "Does he love me? I wanna know..."

Of course your husband loves you! You're super adorable and have the cutest kids!! TWINS! Wow, you're my hero!

I love finding blogs of long lost friends to catch up on life. I hope all is going well with you!!

Team Bryan said...

Five-tastic!!! You have the most beautiful children ever...well, except for my three, of course. I cannot tell you how nice it is to see your family grow. They all have GORGEOUS eyes, by the way. It was so smart of you to pass those on. Well, I have to say thanks for the pregnancy pics. I would never have been able to do it. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU!!! Tari

Clayton said...

The sequence of photos rooked! Keep the goods coming.