Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sugar Rush!


Check out this pumpkin we grew!
Mike threw a few seeds into the ground and this beauty sprouted.




Then these three cuties sprouted!

My tasty little Candycorns.

We had a really great day.
It was fun having Halloween on a Saturday when Mike was home and we could party from daylight to dusk. At one point, while trick-or-treating our street, Mae asked me to hold her candy jack-o-lantern. It was just too laden down with Halloween treats, her tiny 2 year old arms couldn't take the weight! :)

p.s. Happy Birthday to my dear brother C! Hope you had a spook-tacular b-day!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Team Bryan said...

Okay, soo very cute!! We miss you guys so much!! I think our kids would love each other!! Happy Halloween!!

Hilary said...

Love it! The kids are ADORABLE and Molls you are rockin' that scarf. Love it! Great pumpkins and festivities. Love and miss you guys!

Connie Whitesides said...

Oh we wished we could come trick or treating at your house this year. Unfortunately it was a touch too far for us. But we are happy to share in the spooky spirit via blog. I LOVE the family picture. So great!

S&F Seminario said...

YESSS! I was just organizing some papers the other day (must be that nesting thing that happens before you have the baby) and I came across the adorable invite to your halloween party back when you were newlyweds in Logan. "Tired of the same DEAD company?" and "Dress to KILL" were my favorite parts. You do Halloween honor! Really cute pumpkins and I love the candycorns!!!

Carol said...

Those Halloween costumes were cute enough to eat. Wish I could take a nibble. Sounds like you had fun. Eat some candy for us. Love G & G J

Melissa said...

Love the costumes!