Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baby, it's cold outside!


A couch made of ice! Ahhh, the joys of living in frosty Minnesota.
Check out the Mayo Clinic behind Max's frozen little bod. Impressive, eh?!



Kindof a sleepy picture of me, but check out the size of that rock!
And the clarity! Fantastic.



The sun was shining when we left the house,
so I only grabbed the thin, little gloves for the kids.
Come to find out, it was freezing in the shade!!
Mae was cold, but such a trouper.
Snow pants would have been a good idea...and I call myself a mother?!?!




This fashionista was outside a snazzy clothing store. Mike spotted her handbag and had me freeze for a pic. Squeal! How I love a good bag!


I leave you with a note I just wrote to Old Man Winter;

Dear Mr. Winter,
I have enjoyed your icicle fingers.
I have admired your blanket of white snow.
I've delighted in your frosty windows and your icy, smooth lakes.
I've seen the beauty in your bare-limbed trees.
But dear Mr. Winter, I've got Spring Fever!
I want to see plants bloom recklessly!
I want to feel warm sun and focus on a crocus!
Won't you please go away and take your freezing temps with you?
Hugs,
Molly

3 comments:

S&F Seminario said...

You are the epitome of VOGUE with your handbag there Molz. I love it. I've loved your birthday pose too and wish I could have seen your moves to the Backstreet Boys. When you come here I think we'd better instigate a Mom and Kids dance night, grab a disco ball, and you can teach the kids some skills.

Nina said...

I have been gone from blogland for a while but lo...a quick look and I find...a new MOLLY post!!! Love the photos and the note to Old Man Winter! What a poet you are! But my fave has to be the fashionista pose. Lovin the teal, teal, teal...you are TOO snazzy, Molly! I hope today was a GREAT first day on the market! Hugs.

Hilary said...

Look at you guys making the most of your FINAL Minnesotan winter!