Monday, February 15, 2010

February Fun


Here he is, newly 31.
Happy Birthday, Mike my dear!!




A few days later.......
Here's a pic of our Valentine's Breakfast (I cheated and made it for dinner Saturday night....with 9am church, a Valentine's breakfast Sunday morning just wasn't going to happen!). It was a very sweet meal. Quinn was disappointed that the milk was made pink by food coloring, not Strawberry Quick. My Mom bought Strawberry Quick once for the kids and they still talk about it! Quinn also commented that my pancakes looked like Y's, not hearts.
Hey little man, I'm doin' my best! :)


Mike gave me a rose for Valentine's. A rich, smooth, perfect rose. I wish there had been a dozen, mmmmm!


Last weekend was a fun one! This weekend should be glorious as well; Mayo is sponsoring a family ice skating activity(I heart ice skating!) and Saturday is my 31st birthday. I'm dreaming of a new handbag, heavily frosted cake and plenty of well-wishing emails in my inbox.

4 comments:

Nina said...

Very big high five on the heart yogurt and heart shaped pancakes! Very big A for effort! Happy belated to Mike! I am so excited for your upcoming bday. Do you have an "emails in your inbox" goal? :) Well, I heart you, Molly. You are too cute. Adios!

Alan and Brittney said...

What a fun weekend!!!! looking at the cupcake made my mouth water!!!

Kirsten said...

Valentines Day always reminds me of you two. You always do something fun (I still remeber last years heart cake). Plus it is around your Birthdays. Love the heart breakfast.

S&F Seminario said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!
I can't wait to have you foodies living close by. I know our family's eating habits will become much more refined and artistic.
MOLZ. 31. Thanks for paving the way. You make it look as glamorous as it is.