Thursday, February 18, 2010

Twinneroos!



Look at these cuties!
I snapped this pic just moments ago as I was sitting down with the twins to read stories for quiet time. Even though they're not babies anymore, I still have fun dressing them in the same color when ever I can.
Matching blacks! :)


Max & Mae will be three next month. They are great little friends. Right now they're playing together in their bedroom while Quinn's at preschool and I'm working on the budget. Well, I will be working on the budget after I wrap up this post!



Max's hand was a bit shaky when he snapped this pic. Mae is holding her "Sweet D" (the words, Sweet Dreams are stitched onto the pink bunny's tummy). Lately she and "Sweet D" go everywhere together.



Mae's hand was steady and sure for this pic, perfectly capturing Max's mischevious smile.


A few mins have passed and Max & Mae are no longer quietly playing in the bedroom. They got into a tiff (something about Max covering Mae's head with a blanket over and over again) so they spent 5 mins apart, but now are back together, best buds again, playing in the front room.
Life with 2 two-year olds. It's wild and great!!!!!!

5 comments:

Dan-o said...

Really cute Molls! Those kids look like little angels. I know they probably aren't always, but it is fun to see them growing older. I hope they're following in the mother's footsteps and learning to skate. And their father's footsteps and learning to kayak. Good times.

Nina said...

You are such a good Ma. I love their matching outfits. Miss Mae is such a show stopper!!! What a beauty! Mr. Max definitely had mischief on his mind...and apparently followed through! Nice ME socks! Go Budget GO! It has to be nice to have some time with one less child to need you and have personal demands. Glad to see you enjoying being a MA! Happy Birthday...in TWO days!!! Hooray for birthday fun! Definitely need to post pics! Wish I were there to give you a BIG hug! All my best to you and Mike and the babies!

Hilary said...

Oh. My. WORD! Ridiculously cute. My heart...how I miss them!

Jen said...

THEY ARE SO CUTE! What adorable pics! I love that they are best friends... unless they are fighting, which I am sure is never! :) I have to tell you, when we want griffyn to say "I LOVE YOU" she usually shouts out "YOU!" and it always reminds me of you... YOU! LOVE YA!
Jen

Connie Whitesides said...

I am coming to MN right now. You are just too far. I love your documentation of their friendship. That may be how their whole life is. They get into a tiff and 2 minutes later they are best friends defending one another. Love it. They (and you) look darling.