Monday, February 22, 2010

The Big 3-1!

Me & my birthday date.



My date took me dancing.
(check out the Dr. next to me. He's sportin' dance attire inspired by the rap group, Kris Kross. It was one funny night. :)



My date made me this gorgeous cake.



My date showered me with thoughtful gifts.

I have decided Saturday is a great day to have a birthday. My Dear One was home all day. He made me hot chocolate flavored with peppermint and topped with real whipped cream for breakfast. He created some delicious bow tie pasta for lunch (better than Noodles & Co.!). He took me to his work dinner party and wasn't embarrassed when I heard Backstreet Boys coming from the speakers and ran (mid-conversation w/ his colleagues) to the dance floor. Yes, Saturday was a great day.

5 comments:

Hilary said...

First...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (I can't believe C called you while I wasn't even home!) Second...looks like a rockin' birthday. I wish I had been there to bust a move with you! :) Love you!

Kirsten said...

Glad you had such a great birthday! Can Mike come and give Kirk some cooking instruction? Or can he at least post the recipe for that yummy looking cake? Great post Birthday Girl!

Dan-o said...

Molls,

Happy Birthday! You don't look a day over 18. And those moves prove that you aren't! Glad you had such a sweet birthday. You deserve it. Mike is the man too. That cake looks awesome!

Connie Whitesides said...

Oh what a great date. and a great party it sounds like too. I am glad you kept the dance floor hoppin'. Love you and again Happy birthday, why not celebrate all month long?

Nina said...

Oh what a great day! Dancing...there must be dancing! I can just picture you out there...la la la "I want you back". What a great day!!! Good job taking care of Molly, Mike! You are a winner! Happy 3-1! XXXOOO