Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Night


Quinn is pumped to go trick-or-treating!! Kind of a spooky face, for a spooky night!



The doggies on the trail....they were always a few steps (quite a few) behind the dog bone, so I'm sure that some folks thought we had one random child dressed as some sort of skeleton bone and a few scraggly puppy babies.


This picture shows their natures: Max, a little mischievous (who can I poke with this long blade of grass I've just picked?), and Mae, sweet and kind (here you can use my jack-o-lantern, Max!).


We made some awesome vanilla cookies for our neighbor kids. We forgot to photograph the other Halloween edible we created; white jell-o ghosts. You know that super tasty middle layer of the three tiered jell-o that consists of cream cheese, sugar and evaporated milk? Imagine eating that smooth layer all by itself.


The whole gang. Ryan was working, but Lindsay, Kamrie and Tyler came for dindin and some trick-or-treating. We consider these guys family. Lookin' forward to the next holiday we get to spend together---Thanksgiving!


One tired bone.

The kids and I playing our Halloween penny toss. Try for the haunted house!!!


Let's get started on the candy already!!!
We had such a fun Friday Halloween night. I would re-live that day over and over again if I could. The kids were just so cute. Extra cute.

2 comments:

Clayton said...

Good work on those cookies Mike. Best I've ever seen. No way Molls! You have the penny toss game. Had I known I would have been there in 24!

S&F Seminario said...

Oh how I wish I could be closer. What a perfect halloween. WE love the costumes and I CAN'T STOP LOVING the picture of Max and Mae asleep on the couch. Oh classic. What a fun family. I am also loving these frequent posts! Keep em coming!