Sunday, November 16, 2008

Say Cheese!

Quinn took a picture of Daddy, Max & Mae while at a nature preserve on Saturday. After this picture was snapped, the twins went nuts because they wanted a turn behind the camera.

This is how Mae felt when Max got the camera first. Nice shot, Max!


And here is Max when Mae got her paws on the
digital camera.

Funny sequence of pictures. :) A shout out to Mike who took the kids to Quarry Hill while I was at a stake relief society training meeting. You are one great dad!


Oh, and I got new glasses. I'm pretty excited because I've been wearing the same pair of glasses for 10 years now. In truth, for the past 6 years I have only worn my "Harry Potter" glasses (they have this great nose piece that looks like a caterpillar crawling across my nose) around the home for fear of being seen in my un-stylish frames.


How thrilling to not have to deal with slippery contacts and messy, squirty solution every single day! Not to mention that my prescription changed in 10 years. All the things I've been missing those mornings I have been wearing my ancient glasses!

5 comments:

Hilary said...

Man the kids are all naturals behind the lens of a camera! Fantastic! Also fantastic: your new glasses...love 'em. I feel like the cabin apparel just got way fancier!

Sarah said...

HOT! I love the new glasses! And thanks for the sweet e-mail. Your too kind.

Emily said...

Cute glasses. Love em!

Nina said...

I want to see a picture of you in the old glasses too!! Mike is great...what an adventure! Molly rocks.

Jen said...

I love them! Cute pictures of your kiddos. They are just TOO cute. Wish I could meet them. Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!